We take your personal integrity seriously.
INTEGRITY POLICY SCOPE
For more information about Moblrn’s responsibility and commitment regarding privacy and processing of personal data, see terms and conditions.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
Personal data refers to information that may be attributed to you as a person. We may process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information such as name, e-mail address and telephone number
- User information eg if you log in to a Moblrn account or visit our site. Such information may include IP number, device type, and browser, time zone, geographic position, and also information on how to interact with our services, such as what features you are using, what you are interested in, and what buttons you press.
- Cookies. We use third party tracking services that utilize cookies and page tags (also called web signals) to collect visitor data on our websites. These data include usage and user statistics.
- E-mail sent by Moblrn or by users through our services includes page items that allow the sender to collect information about who has opened e-mail messages and clicked links in them. If you come to a Moblrn site from an external source (such as a link on another site or in an email), we’ll record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Other information we receive from you in connection with your contact with us.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following purposes: To provide our services in accordance with applicable terms. Managing our business relationship with you to develop and improve our services, to provide you with information and offers about our services, and also from selected third parties.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTY AND THIRD COUNTRY