Thank you for using Moblrn’s services and web pages!
Protecting personal data is important to us and we respect your privacy.
Moblrn is based in Sweden and we process personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Our address is Kungsgatan 64, 111 22 Stockholm, Sweden. For questions about personal data processing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
INTEGRITY POLICY SCOPE
For more information about Moblrn’s responsibility and commitment to privacy and processing of personal data, please contact us at email@example.com.
PERSONAL DATA TO BE PROCESSED
Personal data refers to information that may be attributed to you as a person. We may process the following types of personal data:
- Contact information such as name, e-mail address and telephone number.
- User information eg if you log in to a Moblrn account or visit our site. Such information may include IP number, device type, browser, time zone, geographic position, and also information on how to interact with our services, such as what features you are using, what you are interested in, and what buttons you press.
- Cookies. We use third-party tracking services that utilize cookies and page tags (also called web signals) to collect visitor data on our websites. These data include usage and user statistics.
- E-mail sent by Moblrn or by users through our services includes page items that allow the sender to collect information about who has opened e-mail messages and clicked links in them. If you come to a Moblrn site from an external source (such as a link on another site or in an email), we’ll record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Other information we receive from you in connection with your contact with us.
OBJECTIVE OF THE PROCESSING
We process personal data for the following purposes: To provide our services in accordance with applicable terms.
Managing our business relationship with you to develop and improve our services, to provide you with information and offers about our services, and also from selected third parties.
TRANSFER TO THIRD PARTY AND THIRD COUNTRY
We may share personal data with third parties for the purposes explained above. We may transfer personal data to a non-EEA country, but in that case, we will ensure that the transfer is legal and secure (see below).
It is our duty to process personal information that is accurate, relevant and necessary, taking into account our legitimate purposes, and you are entitled to check that this is done.
To update the personal information that we treat about you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In order to receive a free registration exemption, you are welcome to send a signed request to: Moblrn – Mobilized Learning AB, Kungsgatan 64, 111 22 Stockholm, Sweden.
*MOBLRN protects the transfer of personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA, by entering into agreements with its subcontractors based on standard contractual clauses. On 16 July 2020, the European Court of Justice ruled in the so-called Schrems II case.
The Court rules that the EU-US Privacy Shield Agreement does not provide adequate protection for personal data when it is transferred to the US.
The annulment of the Privacy Shield means that personal data controllers in the EU are no longer allowed to transfer personal data to recipients in the USA on the basis of the Privacy Shield.
The Court, on the other hand, considered that the Commission's decision on standard contractual clauses was valid and that they could be used for transfers to countries outside the EU and the EEA.